Greater LA Area
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is looking for a bright, organized, and motivated HR/Recruiting Coordinator to work in conjunction with the People Operations team as we continue to grow the organization. This person will be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resources operations as well as play a key role in ensuring an excellent candidate experience from application to hire.
- Support recruiting process through coordination of interviews, assisting out of town candidates, and managing the overall candidate experience
- Attend career fairs and on-campus recruiting events
- Provide administrative support for onboarding and offboarding employees
- Run background checks on all hired candidates and maintain a record for audits
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in the applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Ensure open reqs are up to date and posted on the appropriate sites
- Assist with special projects
- Assist with company cultural events
- 2 years of experience in a human resources or recruiting support position
- Basic knowledge of human resources best practices, processes, and terminology
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results oriented and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive data
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective, and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description