Viant® is a leading people-based advertising software company that enables marketers and their agencies to centralize the planning, buying and measurement of their advertising investments across most channels. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform (DSP), Adelphic®, is an enterprise software platform enabling marketers to execute programmatic advertising campaigns across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, and digital out-of-home channels. Viant’s Identity Resolution capabilities have linked 115 million U.S. households to more than 1 billion connected devices and is combined with access to more than 280,000 audience attributes from more than 70 people-based data partners. Viant is an Advertising Age 2021 Best Places to Work award winner and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s 2021 Programmatic Power Players list. To learn more, visit viantinc.com.
We are a founder-led business and believe our employees and culture are key to our success. Our employees tend to be long tenured for our industry, with average tenure of the leadership team of nearly 12 years and more than 4 years across all employees. Our business and our culture are anchored on four core values that embody our resourceful mentality: “Live,” “Lead,” “Create” and “Figure It Out.” We believe we attract talented employees to our company and sophisticated customers to our platform in large part because of our vision and unwavering commitment to using cutting-edge technologies to create products that help advance the advertising industry. Currently, we have over 350 employees in 11 offices around the United States. Our team draws from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and experiences across technology and advertising industries.
We are looking for an HR Generalist / Associate Business Partner to join our growing organization. Ideally, the successful candidate will be an agile learner, willing to lift their sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done. We are a lean team working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for a range of duties that include onboarding and training, performance management, employee relations, interpretation of personnel policies and procedures, LOA/benefits administration, and employee relations in accordance with our core values and overall objectives of the organization. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn!
- Build relationships and business partnerships with all levels of talent (staff through senior executives)
- Act as a conduit through which HR programs and services are delivered to employees in line with Viant’s strategic priorities
- Lean in and provide great feedback, ideas, and suggestions to improve HR process and programs
- Support managers with employee relations issues, feedback, mentoring and career progression
- Partner with managers to ensure they onboard, engage, and retain their staff successfully
- Help develop human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; and assist in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures in line with federal and state regulations
- Partner with the training department to conduct new employee orientation
- Handle employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of the department in relation to established goals.
- Help administer benefits and LOA process for assigned client groups.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience
- Considerable knowledge of HR principles and practices of personnel administration including Federal and State employment law.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates utmost attention to detail
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.