HR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
So, what does a TaskUs Compliance Specialist really do? Your role was designed to provide guidance and counsel, respond to audit inquiries and write requisite policy and process as necessary in support of human resource compliance issues. Reporting into our Regional HR Manager, you will act as our subject matter expert on all compliance issues relative to the human resources function.
You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re resourceful and thrive in fast-paced environments. You’re a team player with the ability to work independently with little or no direction. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Direct interface with internal and external audit agencies and representatives.
- Overall responsibility in the department for compliance related tasks and ensuring they are submitted and completed on time.
- In conjunction with legal assistance, communicate the requirements associated with all applicable HR related legal/regulatory and compliance programs
- Coach team members on the development of processes and systems to drive compliance.
- Ensure compliance and consistency on all pre-hire and on-boarding requirements.
- Build, maintain and promote relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, sales staff and all other company team members ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3+ years of HR compliance experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with analyzing data to support decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable and able to multi-task.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and experience providing proactive, high-quality service to internal and external clients.
- Strong team mentality with a willingness to assist where needed to contribute to the group’s success.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to modify plans to meet deadlines and client needs.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Oracle
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.