Head of Talent
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- You will be a proven business leader with Talent Acquisition functional experience, ideally in a fast paced startup or entrepreneurial environment.
- You will have a proven track record in building and leading a TA organization (technical & non-technical) that supports the business objectives and will have demonstrated immediate impact on organizational results.
- You will act as coach, mentor, strategist, trusted advisor, and expert on matters related to recruiting and interviewing.
- You have both strong strategic capabilities but aren’t afraid to dig into the details to solve a problem.
- You will have the skills and insights to be of counsel to the leadership team and be able to influence when needed, providing recommendations on new strategies and/or tradeoffs.
- You will be able to provide insight into ATS system requirements and design.
- You will develop strategies around: immigration, relocation, compensation, and marketplace research.
- You will create a metrics focused organization that drives accountability to the hiring managers and creates a top tier candidate experience.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 10+ years of increasing levels of responsibility and leadership acting in Talent Acquisition, with at least 5 years in a leadership position.
- Experience in a tech or startup environment is key; understanding the unique challenges faced in recruiting technical talent.
- Evidence in successfully building, scaling and leading a Talent Acquisition function; aligning actions with business priorities, and operating in a hands-on manner.
- Demonstrated success in leading through growth and change, developing Talent Acquisition strategy and best practice processes to achieve the company’s hiring objectives.
- Depth of experience with creative sourcing and closing techniques.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.