Head of Talent Acquisition at Viant
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 2, 2021
Viant® is a leading people-based advertising software company that enables marketers and their agencies to centralize the planning, buying and measurement of their advertising investments across most channels. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform (DSP), Adelphic®, is an enterprise software platform enabling marketers to execute programmatic advertising campaigns across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio and digital out-of-home channels. Viant’s Identity Resolution capabilities have linked 115 million U.S. households to more than 1 billion connected devices and is combined with access to more than 280,000 audience attributes from more than 70 people-based data partners. Viant is an Advertising Age 2021 Best Places to Work award winner and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s 2021 Programmatic Power Players list. To learn more, visit viantinc.com.
We are a founder-led business and believe our employees and culture are key to our success. Our employees tend to be long tenured for our industry, with average tenure of the leadership team of nearly 12 years and more than 4 years across all employees. Our business and our culture are anchored on four core values that embody our resourceful mentality: “Live,” “Lead,” “Create” and “Figure It Out.” We believe we attract talented employees to our company and sophisticated customers to our platform in large part because of our vision and unwavering commitment to using cutting-edge technologies to create products that help advance the advertising industry. Currently, we have over 350 employees in 11 offices around the United States. Our team draws from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and experiences across technology and advertising industries.
Viant Technology is looking for a (Head of Talent Acquisition to build a results-driven, best-in-class recruiting organization. We are seeking a strategic leader with experience using creative programs to identify, engage, and attract the very best talent available. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the recruiting landscape and how to scale functions, build and manage a team, and be unafraid to roll up their sleeves and dig in. This role reports to the Chief People Officer and will collaborate extensively with our executive management team.
What You Bring:
You are passionate about people and career matchmaking. Your professional values guide your daily interactions, and you hold strong to your ideals and convictions. You are unafraid to voice your opinions and do so thoughtfully and constructively. You are ambitious, pursue excellence in your work, and have your sights set on continued professional growth. You draw energy and vigor from the opportunity to drive growth, make a measurable impact, and help Viant achieve its business goals by hiring the right talent at the right time.
- Establish a vision and strategy that leads to hiring results, great internal partnerships, operational rigor, and an amazing candidate experience
- Scale the talent acquisition team, its culture, and its operations through our next stage of growth
- Support, mentor, and coach team members to their highest potential performance and growth
- Integrate diversity, equity, & inclusion across all programs & initiatives, be an active voice in shaping company-wide DEI strategy, and partner with leadership to source and hire diverse talents
- Strategize with executive leadership on company-wide talent acquisition goals, needs, and operations
- Scale and shape Viant’s hiring principles and process and drive company-wide change initiatives that continue to refine our selection strategy
- Manage talent acquisition analytics, including goal achievement and KPIs related to performance, productivity, and overall quality metrics
- Stay current on recruiting trends and best practices; be willing to push the envelope to achieve our hiring goals
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, interview plans, and position requirements
- 5-7 years leading a high-performance recruiting team, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Start-up or high-scale experience is a must; willingness to shift focus in a flash and roll up your sleeves
- An innovative problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Deep functional experience including experience scaling a recruiting function
- Demonstrated impact integrating a DEI lens at a foundational level across the talent acquisition function
- Ability to build strong executive and cross-functional partnerships, including senior business leadership, HR & Finance
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and then making it happen
- Preferred Experience in both agency and corporate recruiting environments
- Have BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.