Head of Diversity Inclusion and Belonging at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Head of Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) to accelerate our I&D transformational journey. With I&D as a Procore executive leadership priority, you’ll serve as an agent of change, refining established initiatives that promote a mature culture of belonging.
This position will report to our Chief People Officer and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, or any of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Set the strategy for inclusion and diversity programs to successfully promote, implement, and improve top down training programs that enhance employees’ understanding of belonging
- Evolve how Procore affects employee belonging throughout the employee lifecycle
- Coach employees and leaders to recognize, accommodate, and appreciate individual differences aligned with Procore’s DIBs strategy
- Educate, mentor, and enable senior leadership with advanced tools that create inclusive and safe spaces, mitigate unconscious bias, and instill organization wide equitable management practices and processes
- Partner with hiring managers, employees, internal and external communities, and customers to develop and implement policies and programs that attract, retain, and promote a diverse and inclusive global workforce
- Improve and report on the KPIs that measure the effectiveness and success of Procore’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Prepare quarterly and ad hoc reports for the Executive leadership team; accurately report on required global government compliance programs.
- Advise the People leadership team in resolving, investigating, and processing employee relations issues, complaints and problems with respect to diversity and inclusion, and belonging
- Cultivate partnerships with Talent Acquisition to support the growth of our recruiting approaches in order to attract diverse top talent
- Manage Affirmative Action Plans
- Support Procore’s “Building Inclusion” program, providing our customers and partners with general guidance and insights to support of their DIBs initiatives
- Communicate DIBs industry trends in SaaS and other technology companies throughout Procore and it’s communities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or Psychology or equivalent; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is a plus
- 8+ years of progressive and successful leadership experience in business and/or human resources
- Proven experience developing, designing, and delivering diversity and inclusion programs
- Subject matter expertise in global diversity and inclusion principles
- Highly organized, analytical, persuasive, and collaborative
- Strong work ethic, effective conflict resolutions skills, professional transparency, and sound business acumen
- Strong influencing skills—ability to mastermind and execute big ideas
- Working knowledge of US, Canada, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East employment laws, policies, and practices including equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trusting relationships
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach, and advisor
- Experience partnering with Talent Acquisition to integrate DIBs concepts and applications into recruiting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.