Group Manager, Talent Management & Leadership Development at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 25, 2021
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Talent Management & Development leader focused on Learning and Development and Performance Management to join our People Operations team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is passionate about leadership development and driving programs to support a performance-based culture we want to talk to you.
- Design, build, and deliver best in class leadership development and performance management programs
- Lead the evaluation and redesign of the Performance Management process to ensure clarity of role expectations, delivery of high-quality feedback, and meaningful employee conversations
- Develop meaningful leadership and employee competencies and career paths to support ongoing leadership and employee development
- Design and deliver creative leadership development programming that supports new people managers through their journey to experienced leaders; Manage and partner with vendors to deliver wide-ranging training content
- Facilitate trainings for employees and people managers across the organization Partner with the larger People Operations team to create learning guides and online tools and create custom learning solutions where needed
- Continuously evaluate development opportunities to meet business needs
- Implement metrics-based evaluations to assess program impact
- Be the subject matter expert in instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Learning and Development, Performance/Talent Management and HR
- Track record of building learning programs from scratch and delivering high-quality programs
- Excellent virtual presentation and in-person workshop delivery skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills • Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in technology industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) required, Masters in related field a plus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description