TeleSign is looking for its first Global Talent Development Lead! The Talent Development Lead will set the vision, develop the strategy, and execute towards ensuring that TeleSign is the best place to grow and develop your career. This is an ambitious goal and we're looking for an experienced leader that is passionate about unlocking the potential of our team.
In this role, you’ll support various cross-functional teams and ensure that our learning solutions are innovative, aligned with the needs of our business, and achieve measurable impact. You will be a creative solver of business problems through the lenses of education, have a strong and proven track record of understanding current/emerging trends in the corporate learning space including digital delivery, coaching models and performance support. You will be partner with leaders and People Partners to analyze performance and identify knowledge and skills gaps.
You are an innovative project/program manager, designer, and facilitator of adult learning experiences, and have coached managers and leaders at all levels. You've executed on talent reviews and succession planning, lead the facilitation of sales enablement, designed performance management processes, and built scalable global learning programs. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Help us build a values-based L&D culture that will scale with our growing global team
- Partner with global teams to gain a deep understanding of current and emerging business goals and priorities
- Conduct learning needs analysis, identify key performance and skills/knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that increase performance and engagement
- Implement learning programs using multiple forms (remote classroom, e-learning, employee created learning, training programs, cross-functional job shadowing etc) that enable our employees and team to be more effective in their roles
- Oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Create and continuously improve effective, creative, and progressive learning programs
- Develop, track and report metrics to measure learning success and overall impact
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development role at a rapidly scaling tech company
- You are innately entrepreneurial – you’re a curious problem solver that enjoys building things from scratch, measuring the impact, and reiterating
- You’re an organizational design ‘nerd’ and you love keeping up with progressive trends
- You have exceptional communication skills and proactively adjust your style to appeal to each unique audience
- Pragmatic; you take an iterative approach to creating new programs - everything you build is scalable
- Proven experience and success working on high impact, cross-functional programs or projects, with a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Working knowledge of talent management process (ie: performance management, on-boarding, succession planning); adult learning theory, and basic instructional design is a bonus
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.