GLOBAL DIRECTOR, PEOPLE PARTNER (HRBP) at TeleSign
TeleSign is looking for a Global Director, People Partner (aka HRBP) to help optimize our team’s growth, health, and performance! You’ll partner with our HQ leaders as the lead People Partner, while simultaneously building and scaling our global People Partner programs!
What you’ll do:
- Consult with leaders to craft and build meaningful, scalable strategies to retain, engage and develop high performing teams
- Be a trusted coach and advisor; help our leaders to work through challenges (big and small) and drive growth and change within their organizations
- Improve manager capability through 1:1 coaching and training workshops
- Partner with leaders and lead the People Partner team to assess teams and identify training opportunities; deliver a progressive, right sized, and effective learning and development strategy
- Partner with leaders and lead the People Partner team to architect their teams by participating in the interview process and serving as conduit throughout each phase of the employee life-cycle
- Partner with People Ops (HR) to:
- Strengthen our People Ops programs and processes by strategically building innovative, scalable frameworks (Performance Management, L&D, Onboarding, etc)
- Apply analytical rigor to dive deep and report on people trends, develop action plans to proactively address concerns
- Manage employee relations with grace, compassion and integrity
- Champion scalable People initiatives across our global team #telesigntogether
We are looking for a leader with powerful communication, coaching, and organizational design skills who wants to have a real impact on the future direction of our fast-growing business. Your background/skills include:
- Consistent growth and achievement within a global People Ops function; you've held roles ranging from individual contributor to strategic leader
- 4+ years of leading a team (you’ll be coaching on complex leadership issues that require empathy and creativity)
- Partnering with executives and leadership teams in the technology industry
- Driving the development of scalable global programs across all business lines
- Understanding the different needs of each business unit
- Implementing a customer-centric approach; you realize that “one size fits all” is not an effective strategy for high-performing, healthy teams
- Navigating ambiguity and rolling up your sleeves; you’re a builder with an entrepreneurial drive
- Seeking to understand and looking for innovative ways to implement scalable improvements
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. You know how to consolidate digestible information and your delivery is articulate, relatable, and refined (you’ll be setting an example for leaders throughout the organization)
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.