Director, Talent Analytics & Planning at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:25 p.m. (PST) on Sunday, February 23, 2020
With over 20 million members, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers and apparel. To fuel this growth, GOAT strives to attract, retain, and engage a diverse, high-performing employee population through innovative people programs and data-driven strategies. We’re looking for a Director, Talent Analytics & Planning to lead in shaping and executing key people initiatives impacting this global employee base.
Reporting to the Head of People, this role will oversee the team responsible for roadmapping, developing, and executing central strategic people programs as well as build out our people analytics infrastructure to allow our People organization and business leaders to make data-driven decisions when it comes to our most valuable asset - our employees.
The ideal candidate will bring a level of relentless curiosity and drive towards solving complex organizational and business challenges with a collaborative, entrepreneurial approach. Leveraging an analytical and user-centric mindset, this individual will not only identify solutions that will immediately impact the organization, but will also be able to scale with the future of the company.
In this role you will:
- Build, manage, and develop our Talent Analytics & Planning team to effectively identify and address opportunities for enhanced organizational effectiveness
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop core People programs and processes (e.g. performance management, organizational design, learning & development, etc.) impacting the employee experience across our corporate, warehouse, and retail populations
- Play a critical role on the People Leadership Team in owning and evolving our GOAT People strategy
- Create and implement an end-to-end People Analytics foundation that effectively measures and quantifies our people programs, operations, and overall organizational health
- Pragmatically apply social science research and methods towards solving existing and possible future business challenges at GOAT
- Seamlessly partner with various teams from both within and beyond the People team
We are looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on HR and Talent analytics
- High emotional intelligence and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Proven leadership experience is a must, including having directly managed teams
- Ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our employees
- Excellent communication, detail-orientation, and organization abilities
- Critical thinker with a strong business acumen, always thinking about the future
- Strong quantitative background and deep experience in reporting, modeling, statistical analysis and data visualization leveraging various tools (Excel, SQL, R, SPSS, or Python)
- Proven ability to execute large scale programs and projects from discovery and design through to delivery
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description