Director, Talent Acquisition at Dave Inc.
What you'll do:
- Define and increase buy-in amongst the business leadership team for what world-class recruiting looks like at Dave
- Develop the recruiting strategy, associated metrics, and budget by which we will deliver world-class recruiting
- Evaluate current recruiting processes, tools and systems and develop a roadmap for closing any gaps that are critical to achievement of the recruiting strategy
- Evolve and implement the communication strategy by which we will ensure clarity and alignment around recruiting priorities and progress against them
- Execute recruiting programs geared towards building diverse talent pools in support of Dave’s overall DE&I strategy and elevate the broader Dave team’s competency in this critical area
- Grow Dave’s compelling employer brand in close partnership with the Marketing team
- Build a high performing, highly engaged recruiting team, ensuring all team members are clear on what is expected of them as individuals and as part of the team, know where they stand against these expectations, and have the coaching to achieve their career goals
- Partner with other People Team functions to provide a seamless experience to the business, most notably building highly collaborative relationships with the HRBPs to jointly advise the business on their talent plans
- Up level the business’ recruiting competencies and skills, through consistent process, training, coaching, etc.
What you'll need:
- 10+ of professional experience working in high-growth, fast-paced organizations, preferably in the technology industry
- 5+ years of direct people management experience, preferably including managing managers as well as individual contributors with a strong understanding of how to scale a team for success
- Experience overseeing several functions with the talent acquisition domain, such as recruiting, sourcing, coordination, operations and analytics, programs, etc.
- Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- Proven track record of building trusted advisory relationships with senior leadership of an organization
- Success implementing DE&I strategies into the recruitment process
- Highly organized and efficient
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and quickly change direction when necessary in a fast-paced, dynamic environment