Director of Talent Acquisition
Things you're good at
- Identifying talent: own and grow Albert's talent pipeline, identifying the best candidates for each role.
- Supporting high growth: meeting the hiring needs of a fast-growing organization while ensuring a diverse pool of qualified candidates whose values and goals are aligned with the company’s.
- Collaborating: working directly with functional leaders, hiring managers and the People and Recruiting teams to ensure recruiting plans are carried out in a quality and timely manner.
- Communicating: you and your team will be the organization's primary outward-facing presence to new candidates.
- Manage a fast-paced, full-cycle recruiting operation for hiring at all levels across the company, including full-time and temporary roles.
- Develop recruiting programs and processes that ensure an ongoing pipeline of diverse, top talent.
- Build strong relationships with functional leaders, hiring managers, and critical stakeholders, operating as a credible, reliable subject matter expert.
- Form and execute a strong talent acquisition strategy for each of Albert’s business functions.
- Influence recruiting teams on proven recruiting methodologies using data, internal best practices, and external trends.
- Be the coach and developer of the recruiting team, making their skills development one of your key performance goals.
- Assist in social media development for recruitment by partnering with internal teams and learning from external success stories.
- Engage in the strategic planning and execution of recruiting and networking events (onsite and offsite) to identify, attract and acquire talent.
- Stay current on market trends and innovative recruiting and sourcing techniques in order to ensure an ongoing pipeline of the best talent.
- 8-10+ years of recruiting and leadership experience—preferably in technology startups—with at least 5 years of experience managing teams.
- A successful track record of consistently identifying and engaging top-tier candidates, especially for technical roles.
- Proven ability to rapidly scale teams without compromising on talent caliber or sacrificing company culture.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting compliance laws, federal and state (CA, NY).
- Ability to assess, identify, and negotiate with agencies and external recruiting resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources, or equivalent area of study; MS in a people discipline a plus (such as HR, Organizational Development, Psychology).
- Able to operate on Mac and Apple systems; proficient in G-Suite and Slack; familiar with or early adopter of web and mobile applications to organize, plan and manage work (such as Asana, Notion, etc.)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free lunch