Director, Organizational Effectiveness
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Director of Organizational Effectiveness and Culture to join the People Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Director of Organizational Effectiveness and Culture to lead and inspire the thinking and implementation of our development, growth, performance, engagement, culture and wellbeing strategies. You will play a key role in the company’s success as we continuously strive for operational excellence and effectiveness, building upon the healthy foundation we have already established.
What You’ll Do:
As the Director of Organizational Effectiveness and Culture, you will:
- Provide thoughtful partnership to our VP of Organizational Development, VP of Human Resources and executive team on organizational challenges, organizational structure, performance, culture, and engagement
- Own and drive the implementation of a range of employee programs across the employee lifecycle, on/offboarding, goal setting, 360 performance, and feedback, engagement, and well-being
- Be the champion of our culture by bringing positive energy and intelligent common sense thinking to nurture fun, creativity and a sense of togetherness
- Design and build culture initiatives that are grounded in our values to ensure Honey’ employees are happy, healthy and supported while doing their best work
- Provide strategic inspiration and thought to our internal and external events
- Through quickly establishing yourself as a trusted leader, maintain a strong pulse on the general health and efficiency of the organization
- Help define and assess our roles, levels, and competencies to reflect the growth of our organization and provide clear career paths for employees
- Assist with coaching and development of our current managers and work to develop first-time managers into great people leaders
- You bring a strong philosophical and principled mindset to organizational thinking
- You possess a confident amount of theoretical knowledge that combines and compliments your real-world practical experience
- You use this expertise to intelligently define and execute on the initiatives that support our continued rapid growth while maintaining our value-driven culture
- You have demonstrated expertise and experience defining the strategy for and designing a bespoke learning, growth, and development framework
- You share a passion for systems thinking, complexity theory, team dynamics, and industrial psychology
- You have worked in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company, and be technically conversant in software development practices, and technically competent in People, Human Resources and/or Talent technologies and systems
- You understand the concepts behind lean and agile principles and what it takes to coach and develop our managers and leaders
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.