Director, HR Processes & Operations at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a highly skilled professional with experience in both HR and TA Operations to lead our Process & Operations team at UMG. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing processes that align TA and HR operations to provide an excellent candidate and employee experience.
How you'll CREATE:
- Partners across the HR Organization (HRBP, TA, LOD, HRSS, Comp, etc.) to understand current process inefficiencies and use data and critical thinking to evaluate and recommend scalable solutions
- Identifies and creates opportunities for automation, reduction of manual process, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and productivity with increased efficiency
- Enhance metrics, measurement and analytics across the HR organization to continuously improve and achieve its desired outcomes
- Collaboratively assess organizational needs, create a plan and execute for improvement
- Vendor management including contract execution
- Manage third party relations for contingent workforce
Bring your VIBE:
- Experienced in leading HR and/or Talent Operations
- Strong knowledge of HCM, Workday and how to leverage the tool for process improvement a must
- Strong project manager
- Proactive; self-motivated; ability to prioritize; strong collaborator; comfortable setting expectations
- Strong knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite preferred
- Strong knowledge of visas and relocation preferred
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop a team
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 8+ years' experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.