Director of Global Total Rewards & HRIS
The Director of Global Total Rewards & HRIS will be responsible for all compensation and benefits programs for iHerb Inc., including benefits, compensation, rewards and recognition, global mobility and wellness programs. This leader will build HRIS strategies to improve business processes and provide business expertise to technology solution delivery projects. This position will be a key member of the HR leadership team and will report directly to the CHRO to provide strategic vision and leadership for the design, development and administration of our programs. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role that will collaborate globally in order to build a world-class rewards experience for iHerb’s team members.
- Provide strategic direction and consultation on HR technology and trends to the business and drive near and long term technology roadmaps
- Partner closely with stakeholders in both HR and IT to communicate status, share knowledge and bring disjointed processes together
- Be on the constant look out for and proposed improved internal processes with an eye towards automating the manual
- Own and evolve Global Total Rewards programs targets at retaining the company’s competitive position and maximizing team members engagement and retention
- Design and recommend compensation and benefits programs using internal and external data, including: industry trends, best practices, tax and legislative requirements
- Collect and leverage feedback from team members to continuously improve our philosophy towards our total rewards approach
- Design and manage common compensation components, including salary structure evaluation and design, merit pay processes, job classifications, salary budget review, and market compensation analyses for both corporate and hourly population
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to global compensation and benefits programs.
- Provide leadership to and direct supervision of total rewards team members through effective coaching and performance management.
- Partner with HRBPs to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues
- Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
- Implements FMLA, District leave and ADA procedures in compliance with District policy, federal and states notices, forms, authorizations, etc. Provide related management support and training
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Administration or other related field.
7+ years of relevant experience in global compensation, benefits planning and HRIS
Entrepreneurial spirit, with strong ability to be agile
Passion for technical and business collaboration, and a desire to help scale HR applications for a growing organization
Ability to form consultative relationship both within and outside the HR team
Prior Human Resources experience preferred, including significant experience in the design and implementation of complex global compensation and benefits programs
- Strong HRIS experience and knowledge and a track record of leveraging new HR technology while leading a Total Rewards function
- Knowledge and experience implementing Workday
Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and emerging global regulatory issues preferred.