Director, Employee Experience at Albert
Things you're good at:
- Trusted advisor: You are incredibly likable and people find themselves opening up to you honestly and openly.
- Solution-oriented: You focus on turning lemons into lemonade, and are able to turn most venting into something positive, productive and focused.
- Call it like you see it: You aren't afraid to push back and frame things in a different way so that people see a different perspective.
- Process and Data-oriented: At a critical inflection point in our growth, you are able to quantitatively evaluate your success and not just rely on surveys. You also focus on building a foundation for Employee Relations that scales well to many hundreds of employees.
- Create immediate rapport with everyone in the organization as a trusted advisor
- Increase engagement and happiness for all teams
- Embrace the unique and wonderful things about the Albert culture and double-down on them
- Create sensible metrics that highlight the impact good employee relations yields
- Lead and execute internal investigations, should the need arise
- Guide leaders effectively during change management to ensure all changes are well received and understood by members of the impacted team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of HR experience, with at least 5 of them focused primarily in Employee Relations/Employee Experience
- Incredibly strong communication skills, can understand and mirror tone to build rapport
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills. Can use analytical tools (like Excel, Chartio, Looker, Tableau) to test hypotheses, draw insights and communicate those insights up, down and sideways
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- A "spidey sense" to spot any flight risks and action ones that would adversely impact Albert
- Impeccable attention-to-detail
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match