Department Coordinator, People
We’re looking for a Department Coordinator to support Procore’s People team at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. In this role, you’ll provide day-to-day administrative support for all teams in the People Department (Organizational Effectiveness, Learning & Development, People Services, and Total Rewards), helping our teams run smoothly and effectively.
As a Department Coordinator, you’re organized, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities in an agile environment. You’re flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both director level and departmental needs.
What you’ll do:
- Promote company culture by providing administrative support for team offsites, dinners, and employee appreciation
- Support department with purchasing necessary supplies (books, hardware, swag, etc.)
- Ensure lunch meetings and presentations are organized and outfitted with necessary supplies
- Collaborate with all department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department events
- Manage calendars for Director level and above and assist with scheduling department meetings
- Plan, execute, and organize department meetings and offsite activities
- Manage travel and reservations for department via travel portal
- Prepare expense reports for Director level and above
- Organize logistics (seating, IT hardware, parking pass, etc.) for new hires
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of previous experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.