What You'll Do:
- Own the full cycle recruiting process at Bird, including sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates.
- Develop a structured interview process for each role to ensure that we are measuring the most relevant skills in a consistent way across all candidates.
- Work in partnership with a Human Resources Business Partner to determine headcount, priority & profile alignment.
- Own a debrief process post interview to align hiring teams on hiring decisions.
- Navigate candidates & managers through a complex compensation program that includes understanding equity value & mechanics in a high growth environment.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to optimize the experience of the manager & interview team.
- Partner with a coordination team to optimize the candidate scheduling & on-site experience.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting, preferably in a growth or start up environment.
- Experience in generating quality top of funnel candidate flow where we measure the success of each channel.
- Experience in volume hiring, prioritization and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.