Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
At GoGuardian, we pride ourselves on bringing the very best talent to empower millions of student lives in the most impactful way. In this role, you will be responsible for end to end recruitment process from opening requisitions in partnership with talent lead and hiring managers, sourcing qualified candidates to partnering with talent leader to extending offers. The recruiting role will be specific to clients aligned with G&A, Sales and Marketing.
To be considered for this temporary role, you must have experience in full life cycle recruiting in a technology environment. The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the following:
- Manage intake session with hiring managers to align around role requirements sourcing and interview strategies tailored to meet client needs
- Manage various job boards, networking sites and social media to attract, screen and present the most qualified diverse candidates
- Consult hiring managers on the recruiting process from the kickoff through screening, interview and candidate close
- Work closely with recruiting coordinator to ensure positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Report as needed on requisition status, sourcing strategy and candidate management
- Qualified candidates will possess a minimum two years experience recruiting in a fast-paced organization.
- Background must indicate a desire for fast-paced recruiting and learning sourcing skills
- Experience with ATS systems (Lever a plus)
- Sourcing experience including LinkedIn, Glassdoor and niche recruiting sites strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple requisitions simultaneously.
- Provide weekly updates on requisition status and design strategies to resolve hard to fill openings.
Read Full Job Description