A Community Manager at Inspire will create a unique employment experience and bring our Values to life through mission and culture-based initiatives. They will drive office operations, onboarding, and company culture initiatives.
THE COMMUNITY MANAGER HAS FIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Culture Initiatives and Events: plan events and initiatives that enhance the experience of Avenger’s and are representative of our Mission.
- Office Operations: manage the day-to-day office operations within a sustainable and green framework.
- Mission Impact and Sustainability: bring Inspire’s Mission to life by implementing programs that support our commitment to reducing/offsetting harmful emissions.
- Workplace Safety: plan and execute a return to work plan to mitigate risks of COVID-19. Our offices are currently shut down, and will need your guidance to reopen.
- Learning: support learning and development initiatives through coordination, crafting communications to further learning objectives, and facilitating sessions.
SOME 2020 DELIVERABLES
- Handle return to work effort including outfitting our office with the proper safety features.
- Create meaningful experiences that communicate our values, connect avengers to our mission and support a self-care
- Identify opportunities to network and partner with like-minded or green tech businesses
- Assist in the coordination and execution of training programs
- Support new employee onboarding, new hire orientation, and act as front of house support to candidates, guests, and community members interested in learning more about Inspire
- Act as point of contact and Project Manager for office relocations and renovations
- Participation: % Avenger participation in impact and team building activities
- Exit Interview: “I had access to the things I needed to do my job well”
- Overall Employee Engagement - Engagement Survey
- Onboarding Survey: Logistics and Communications ratings
- Annual turnover & voluntary turnover
- Organized - able to juggle multiple work streams, keeping a pulse on it all
- Inquisitive - ask questions to understand and gain perspective
- Confidentiality - discretion and ability to professionally handle sensitive information
- Dedicated - team player with humility, ready to take on any task big or small
- Authentic - connects easily with others through honesty, compassion, and vulnerability
- Must Have
- A consistent track record of high achievement, taking initiative, and contributing more than is asked
- Administrative skills and experience working with sensitive information
- Passionate about creating experiences and programs grounded by efficiency
- Personally mission aligned or are looking for an opportunity to be part of a mission-driven company that is changing the world!
- Self-starter with ability to work with little direction and produce results
- Must be available to work in our Santa Monica office
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Nice to Have
- 1+ years of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience highly desired
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Event management for up to 100 attendees, preferred
- Advanced user of Google’s G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite