We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice.So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more.From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Benefits expert to join our team in a high-impact, high-visibility role of a Benefits Senior Manager at LegalZoom. As a leader, you will leverage your expertise to create a competitive benefits strategy aligned with our company values, to attract and retain top talent. You'll focus on ensuring that we are protecting the company from risk, finding unique ways to minimize costs to employees and to the company while maximizing benefits, and foster a strong relationship with our benefits brokers and providers. This will require you to be both analytical and creative, strategic and operational, as well as have strong written and spoken communication skills to influence stakeholders at all levels of our organization.
What you'll do:
- Own the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the company's health, wellness, and financial benefits programs
- Utilize your deep understanding of the external benefits market using data as a core driver of future benefits design
- Be the subject matter expert on all benefit programs
- Prepare and present analyses, materials, and recommendation sot senior leadership
- Align with key business stakeholders and external partners to build a strong diverse, inclusive benefits brand
- Contribute to overall strategic decisions & leadership in the HR function while constantly thinking one step ahead
- Ensure compliance with all business and legal plan requirements, manage the preparation and filing of legally required reports and documents responsible for quarterly SOX certifications and internal audit reviews
- Manage benefits budget and expense and the administration of the benefits program
- Continually analyze our offerings, gathering internal sentiments and feedback to understand how our offerings align with the needs of our employees
- 5-8 years of progressive experience within the Benefits function
- Thorough understanding of health plan funding methods and knowledge of ERISA, ACA, and other laws governing employee and retirement benefits
- Experience working with external vendors who provide co-sourced or outsourced benefits administration services
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, striving to find the best solution regardless of the current state
- A proven cross-functional partner and leader with the ability to influence up and across the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to the audience in front of you, whether it's a consultative style, having an executive presence, digging down to the details, one on one, or to a broad audience.
- Strong business acumen, particularly financial and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience with HR Information Systems and Integrations
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity .
Read Full Job Description