As a gameplay programmer at Zwift you would be implementing player-facing features that ship on a regular basis, with a great team of experienced game developers.
- Implementing new game features, including player code, AI, UI, and Sound
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math
- Basic understanding performance bottlenecks common in games
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Ability and drive to contribute and advance all aspects of a game
- Console programming experience *Preferred*
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a startup based primarily out of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.