About the FP&A Manager at Headspace:
Headspace, a global leader in mindfulness through its app and online content offerings, is seeking an exceptional Manager to join our Finance team and help support our rapidly growing business. Headspace has experienced success around the world with over 50 million people downloading the app since launching in 2010. Headspace is focused on accelerating this rapid growth to deliver on our vision of improving the Health & Happiness of the world. At Headspace, our employees embody our three core values: selfless drive, courageous heart, and a curious mind.
This individual will play a key role in driving strategic business insights by closely partnering with business leaders across the organization. Serving as a strategic finance partner, this individual will work on critical projects that will drive tangible results in our business. This role will help develop data driven insights and partners closely with key cross-functional business leaders to execute our vision of improving the health and happiness of the world. Our ideal candidate is someone who is detail-oriented, is comfortable with ambiguity, and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Maryland + Washington DC, North Carolina and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Collaborate on highly visible and cross-functional projects to help prioritize resources and to aid in strategic decision making
- Model out the P&L impact of business initiatives and provide recommendations that aid decision-making
- Develop and streamline FP&A processes to find value within the business and mitigate risk
- Perform deep-dive analyses that drive actionable insights and recommendations for growth and optimization
- Identify and lead initiatives to drive improvement in the business by leveraging data and insights
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5-7 years of total work experience in a combination of FP&A, Corporate or Strategic Finance within a Public or high growth company
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or similar financial planning software, as well as Salesforce and Netsuite (preferred but not required)
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and communicate with all levels of management; preferred experience supporting both commercial as well as functional business partners
- Advanced Excel and presentation building skills with experience in creating financial models and clear, concise presentation materials
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics). MBA preferred, but not required
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Read Full Job Description