VP of Revenue
- Working in coordination with Flowspace’s executive team, lead the formulation and implementation of short and long-term objectives to achieve organizational performance goals, financial objectives and projections.
- Set aggressive but achievable sales plans and targets to support revenue growth. Identify new opportunities and business development to increase sales. Drive both rigor and efficiency, as well as creativity and innovation throughout the sales process.
- Continue to develop and build the company’s go-to-market strategic sales roadmap that will take into consideration marketing objectives of clients and partners, as well as Flowspace’s own product and offerings, and will support innovative new initiatives, maximizing the potential of the existing customer base, while concurrently growing the market and gaining additional market share globally.
- Provide leadership of, and motivation to the revenue and supply-side organization. Attract, build, develop, retain and lead a high-performing team. Recruit new talent necessary and ensure sales leaders can execute the evolving the go-to-market roadmap.
- Working in close partnership with operations, review and improve sales processes and systems, as needed, to deliver superior value and performance in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Drive development of both incremental and step change innovation inside the revenue organization by identifying ways to generate new revenue streams and exploring new partnerships or other business models.
- Partner closely with all senior business leaders across the company, especially product and marketing, to ensure a unified and coordinated strategy is presented in the market on behalf of the organization.
- Bring strong, established and actionable relationships; leverage his/her network and the existing relationships of Flowspace to deepen relationships with existing clients, as well as further build business partnerships with new clients and brands.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key clients. Improve client management processes and capabilities.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate and close deals, ensuring that the company achieves optimal structure, terms and conditions for each deal consistent with the overall business strategy.
- Maintain and extend historical growth levels with both top and bottom-line global growth.
- Build a high-performing team capable of executing an evolving go-to-market strategy and of holding Flowspace’s leadership position in the marketplace.
- Industry Experience: Open to all industries, however, experience in logistics, building marketplaces or supporting ecommerce companies is a plus.
- Sales Leadership: Proven track record of success with progressing senior level sales leadership. Open to an experienced sales leader with the proven potential to step into a role with this scope of responsibility.
- Team Size and Building: Strong management skills and demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a high-performing sales leadership team of relevant scale that is well-regarded for high performance and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Established Relationships: Has a well-established reputation in the marketplace and maintained, senior and C-level relationships with key clients and decision makers at relevant brands and platforms.
Critical Leadership Capabilities:
- Driving Results: Acts to surpass revenue goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope and innovate. Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and the sales team, geared to the organizational objectives of Flowspace. Focuses on new business opportunities that enable business development targets to be exceeded.
- Leading People: Collaborates and openly debates with the team to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues or learn more about critical issues as a group. Simultaneously works with each employee to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year. Delegates roles thoughtfully to free self to work at a more strategic level. Reviews team progress against plans, focuses attention beyond the project to the full year and beyond.
- Strategic Thinking: Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for the revenue team, and creates plans that address specific segments or contrasts a local market with other locations.