At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Stock Plan Administrator who will assist in managing and scaling all aspects of the company’s equity-based compensation programs. The Stock Plan Administrator will be tasked with hands-on administration of equity plans on E*Trade, including tracking and reporting and ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of hands-on experience and will be highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and strong problem solving and communication skills.
This individual will report to the Senior VP Finance and will work cross-functionally with People, Legal, Finance and other teams to ensure timely and accurate equity compensation plan administration. This is an integral role within the Finance team and provides a great opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Administer all functions related to stock administration and manage company’s equity data using E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online (EEO) platform
- Process equity transactions in compliance with current regulations, SOX controls and stock plan policies
- Regularly collaborate with internal teams, People, Legal, Finance and external partners transfer agent and brokers to ensure effective and timely transaction processing
- Provide customer-centric approach to employees and management and educate employees on equity program and policies
- Provide recommendations to further develop the stock administration, including but not limited to streamlining manual processes, automating procedures and evaluating systems
- Review and reconcile equity and transaction data including plan reserves, termination dates, tax withholding and prepare reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist with quarterly planning of stock compensation-based distributions
- Maintain supporting workbooks, perform routine audits and prepare accurate reports as needed for an audit, tax and legal filings
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- 3+ years of stock administration experience in a publicly-traded company
- Experience working directly with E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online system
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and complete projects timely and accurately
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees (including Executive Management) and internal/external partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Knowledge of government regulations for compensation programs and equity best practices and laws
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving organization
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description