WHAT YOU'LL DO
- All aspects of worldwide equity administration, including managing a complex capitalization table, transaction processing and data entry, reconciliations/audits for quality control, investor analysis, and related tax reporting.
- Timely prepare the grant exhibit for Board approval and process new equity grants with attention to accuracy and completeness
- Process all activity including grants, exercises, and share issuances
- Handle and process stockholder secondary transactions
- Perform and document testing of equity-related internal controls
- Collaborate with C-Level Executives, Finance, People Operations, Legal , and other teams to anticipate, implement and/or address equity compensation matters.
- Spearhead process and workflow creation as well as improvement of day-to-day operations related to global equity administration.
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation.
- Help develop and deliver employee education, trainings, and communications
- Impeccable, uncompromising, and unflappable attention to detail
- 3+ years experience in administration of global equity programs
- Preferred (but not required) CEP or completed level II of the exam
- 3+ years of working experience with Carta or similar equity administration software
- Facility and familiarity with complex spreadsheets, cap tables, etc.
- Experience working cross functionally on equity matters with legal, finance and people team