Our team combines seasoned aerospace engineering talent and Special Operations combat veterans to address 21st century threats. We embrace the best practices from Silicon Valley innovation, such as agile development. We also deliver breakthroughs in high-power microwave technology for offensive and defensive EMP, and artificial intelligence for enhanced targeting capabilities.
Job objective: This is an exciting role in a growing company. The ideal candidate for the position is someone who has experience in all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and year end audit preparation in accordance with GAAP.
- Drive and manage the close process including; payroll, accruals, revenue and deferred revenue, accounts reconciliations, etc.
- Own day to day accounting operations, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and purchasing reconciliations
- Use GAAP principles to monitor compliance, accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Have experience in QuickBooks Online and advanced MS Excel, G-Sheets
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger, and assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- BS degree in Accounting (CPA preferred)
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (future security clearance may be required)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative; capable of working across all levels of the organization
- Organized; comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Epirus was the magical bow with infinite arrows wielded by the Greek hero Theseus. Like our namesake, we strive to be fast, efficient, and limitless in our approach. This agility, combined with a culture of innovation in systems development, allows us to move quickly without losing the decades of lessons learned.
We have developed technologies that leverage new breakthroughs in sensors and high-power microwaves, combined with computer vision and advanced software control. Our first broad-market application is a comprehensive defense system to defeat offensive drones at scale.
Read Full Job Description