ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our growing Accounting team. This is an excellent opportunity to professionally develop within a booming e-commerce, CPG industry. You will not only own day to day accounting responsibilities, but you will also be able to build strong relationships with business partners. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail, and independently and reliably work closely with team members throughout various levels of the company
- Maintain and reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- Monitor cash and AR activity to ensure transactions are timely and accurately reflected
- Maintain relationship with our customers and department heads to ensure timely payment
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Support month-end close process
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Potential to take on ad-hoc accounting projects and other duties necessary to support accounting & finance team
- Responsible to download and import credit card and personal reimbursement expenses from Expense report processing into NetSuite
- 1+ year of relevant experience or degree in relevant field
- Extremely detail and process oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Polished professional communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Have an interest in learning and growing within an accounting department
- NetSuite knowledge is a plus
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch provided 5 days per week
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
We're a community of more than 900,000 members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (424) 291-9534 and we’ll be happy to assist you.© Thrive Market 2020 All rights reserved.
Read Full Job Description