Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
- Performing a detailed technical review of partnership and corporate federal and state tax returns, including reviewing all related work papers.
- Coordinating with Accounting and Finance departments to gather/provide information required for Company’s tax planning and compliance reporting requirements.
- Performing detailed review of income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740.
- Researching federal and state tax legislation to assist in understanding the impact on compliance and reporting requirements of the Company.
- Assisting with various indirect tax compliance and reporting requirements. Includes research and writing projects related to federal and state tax planning, restructuring, and accounting for income taxes.
- Assisting with tax-related income and indirect tax calculations/planning for monthly and quarterly financial reporting purposes.
- Assistance with supervising, managing external service provider workflow and communicating with accounting and finance departments to ensure timely filing and reporting of tax-related items.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Advanced degree such as Masters of Tax preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in federal and state taxation
- Preparation and review experience of federal and state tax returns for corporations and partnerships.
- One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
- • CPA
- • Enrolled agent
- Experience with accounting for income taxes in accordance to ASC740
- Previous Big 4 or large CPA firm experience
- Experience working in a virtual and/or global environment
- Passion for leveraging technology and exploring new technology solutions
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.