We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 60, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Support the Finance team by assisting with financial reporting, budget tracking and management, and month-end close reconciliations.
- Update and prepare various financial reports, variance analyses, and financial package for month-end.
- Create value-added reports and business models to support decision-making.
- Assist with recurring management reporting and board deck preparation.
- Regular system maintenance for ERP, FP&A software, etc.
- Support team with annual audit and due diligence requests.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- You are passionate about plant-based products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, related business field, or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5+ years in public/private Finance or Accounting or equivalent Big 4/Bulge Bracket/boutique investment banking experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including Pivot Tables and advanced formulas in Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems (Acumatica strongly preferred)
- CPG experience is a plus, especially within a hypergrowth environment
- Clear communicator with ability to effectively interact with team members
- High attention to detail with strong formatting and data presentation skills
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program