Senior Stock Plan Administrator at LegalZoom (Greater LA Area, CA)
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Description About LegalZoom We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions. Overview LegalZoom is looking for a senior stock plan administrator will own the end-to-end process of equity administration. This is a highly visible position and requires a focus on customer service and ability to effectively interact, communicate and present ideas clearly with key stakeholders, including company officers. The ideal candidate is forward-thinking who continually sees the potential of improving processes and takes the initiative to drive them forward. You will
- Own all aspects of the global equity incentive plans, including administration of new grants, stock releases, terminations, board approvals, etc.
- Design and conduct employee training and provide support to global employees on all equity related issues and questions.
- Partner with Legal, Finance and HR to ensure compliance with global reporting, including all equity related regulations in US and all foreign countries.
- Partner with Payroll to ensure proper tax withholdings including timely taxation and reporting.
- Partner with Finance to help maintain equity expense, share-count forecasts, equity burn rates, weighted average and dilutive shares for EPS, and other stock compensation modeling.
- Work with transfer agents and brokers for timely DWAC and reconciliation of shares.
- Maintain SOX compliance and controls on all aspects of the equity plan including documentation, testing and audit support.
- Coordinate Finance and Legal to support equity reporting required in SEC filings including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statements; and ad-hoc reports.
- Administer company's global ESPP plan, including enrollment, contribution changes, purchase of shares, ESPP limits and refund.
- Ensure timely filing of Section 16 reports (Form 3, 4 and 5).
- 10+ years' experience in equity administration at a global publicly traded company. Bachelor's degree and active Certified Equity Professional accreditation required.
- Familiar with US GAAP accounting principles for stock-based compensation and equity valuation models. Strong knowledge of domestic and international equity legal and tax compliance rules and reporting requirements.
- Work ethic. Able to function in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and navigate areas of uncertainty. Manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines with meticulous attention to detail. Possess a strong work ethic and flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods such as quarterly RSU releases, ESPP purchases, as well as quarter end and year end closes.
- A communication pro. You articulate and provide clear materials with actionable synthesis and recommendations. You have strong listening skills and you naturally codify and write things down. Your audience is varied and you can modulate your communication style to maximize understanding.
- Have a genuine ability to connect and engage with all levels of employees and management effectively while building, maintaining, and enhancing trust in a collaborative and positive environment.
Read Full Job Description