Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A to join Procore’s Financial Planning and Analysis team. In this role, you’ll manage the teams responsible for accurate financial information flowing to and from our financial planning system, collaborating with business leaders and FP&A analysts, and delivering key insights to our business leaders, executive teams and board of directors.
As Procore’s Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A, you’ll leverage your leadership and managerial skills to work proficiently across accounting, IT, and Finance departments, acting as the key controller of financial information that is used to make strategic planning decisions. You’ll lead a team of individuals to aggregate financial and related information, incorporate this information into our systems, modify our systems to reflect our evolving business operations, analyze and assess financial plans and key drivers, provide accurate and actionable reporting packages to management based on critical analysis, and report financial information and key findings to strategic decision-makers.
This full-time position is based out of our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of financial and systems analysts to create and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual information to our business leaders, management team and board of directors
- Partner and collaborate with Revenue team leaders and management to establish key timelines and milestones around financial planning
- Partner with IT, Accounting and Finance teams to understand and prioritize the evolving needs of our business
- Develop processes and implement best-practices for highly accurate and actionable reporting
- Distill financial information into actionable business insights through effective communication
- Define and manage key metrics with financial reporting dashboards for our strategic initiatives, including international expansion, M&A, and new product rollouts
- Serve as a strong, influential leader who can communicate financial information to serve the needs of our business while modeling our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years working in finance with 2+ years in finance management at a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in financial reporting at a public company
- Experience working in financial planning systems (e.g., Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Hyperion)
- Incredible organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; including writing, proofreading, and public speaking
- Self-starter and quick learner; comfortable with ambiguity; working within tight and moving deadlines; being adaptable and flexible with priorities
- Experience driving rigorous execution with a high level of accuracy
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.