Senior Financial Analyst at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on both KLAS and G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 30 million patients.
This year, WELL ranked #170 on Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies. WELL is also proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn page.
WELL is seeking a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join our fast growing organization. You will join WELL’s Finance & Operations team and will report directly to our SVP of Finance & Operations.
You will serve as a financial steward of our business, delivering on our financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating exposure to risk. In this role, you will develop scalable, efficient financial processes to provide data and business insights that inform decisions across all functional disciplines. You will own the financial forecasts and analysis and partner with leaders to meet OKR targets. Additionally, you will proactively look for continuous improvement opportunities that will fuel growth and drive out waste. You will have sound financial judgement and provide visibility to our teams that drives results to ARR and cash flow.
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts for business growth, assessing risks and opportunities in actual results vs. forecasts.
- Prepare and automate monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including professional presentations outlining detailed variance explanations against budget and forecast to understand performance drivers.
- Support strategic business decision-making through financial modeling and analysis, including ad-hoc modeling, analysis and presentations.
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for all functions including development of financial metric models, department-specific budgets, and related KPI analysis.
- Meet with department managers monthly to report on headcount, performance, and opex planning; communicate drivers and insights in conjunction with recommendations on potential action to leadership.
- Build and maintain dynamic financial forecast models that help drive business insights.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate accruals, adherence to accounting policies and audit compliance.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, presentations and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (advanced degree preferred).
- 4+ years experience in finance or analytical role (or advanced degree with 2+ years of experience).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to master new systems and applications quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions in spite of ambiguity.
- Previous experience in roles requiring business partnership, procure-to-pay processes, and financial reporting and analysis.
- Highly organized and motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects while delivering results in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated success building effective partnerships and managing relationships at all levels.
- SAAS industry experience
- Healthcare IT industry knowledge
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. While this role is an in-office role under normal circumstances, we are open to candidates that would remain remote until we return to the office at or around June 2021.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.