Senior Financial Analyst at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the forecast and planning process for the Global Centers within UMG Corporate Department. (S)he will be responsible for technical and functional aspects of finance business processes, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analytics.
How you'll CREATE:
- Create and maintain reporting to help with review of monthly financials for accuracy including Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash Flow
- Prepare monthly variance analysis for Corporate and Business Unit management
- Review and approve daily purchases made by various business functions within the centers
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual plan and periodic forecasts
- Prepare management summary and reports in support of Actuals, Forecast and Plan
- Provide ad hoc analyses including enhancing models and reports as required
- Liaison with the business units in support of their initiatives and inquiries
Bring your VIBE:
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Experience with accounting and financial applications software: SAP, HFM and Essbase preferred
- Proven financial modeling/analytical skills
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented
- Executive presence and presentation skills coupled with communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment
- BA in Finance/Accounting/Other with MBA preferred and CPA a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.