Senior Financial Analyst
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Managing the preparation of the monthly operational metrics including developing and enhancing metrics as the business changes, preparing visualizations to share insights and distributing information to management
- Assisting in the development of the five-year strategic plan as well as the annual operating plan including developing templates, working with departments on their inputs, reviewing/testing assumptions and preparing materials for presentation to management and the Board
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting package including analyzing and investigating P&L and Balance Sheet variances between plan, prior year and actuals
- Continuing to develop the rolling forecast process working with management and service leadership to enhance accuracy
- Serving as a trusted business partner across the agency helping to solve ad hoc business questions
- Assisting in the roll out and ongoing analysis of resource planning and building out the long-term delivery model
- Partnering with accounting on the month end close, annual audit and other analyses
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative discipline. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance, Strategy or Data Analysis role.
- A strong quantitative background
- Exceptional Excel skills – experience with building financial models in Excel
- Experience with business intelligence reporting software and/or database structures preference (i.e. Tableau, Business Objects, Domo, Looker, BiqQuery, etc). SQL experience is ideal
- Experience with NetSuite, Intacct, Oracle or other enterprise financial software preferred
- Working experience with Google Suite