Senior Data Analyst - Revenue at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Sr. Revenue Data Analyst to join the Analytics Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
We work closely with the Revenue, Finance and Engineering teams to gather insights from data and optimize shopping opportunities for Honey customers. We work closely with one another but also have autonomy in getting to work on projects that interest us as it relates to business needs.
What You'll Do:
As a Sr. Revenue Data Analyst at Honey, you will:
- Define and take ownership of key performance revenue metrics for different products to inform decisions and recommendations across the company’s product portfolio
- Prepare recurring insights into revenue data analyses related to business performance and trends
- Deliver ad hoc analyses into revenue and shopping operations by evaluating shopping experiences across partners, customers, products and countries
- Identify patterns and implement solutions to maximize shopping experiences for our customers while growing revenue
- Design and implement data processing and statistical models to support trend analyses and forecasting
- Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools to deliver scalable analytics
- Partner with analysts and engineers to build tools and processes to automate data capabilities
- Be an expert in finance, marketing, product and device (mobile vs. desktop) data needs for finance and business revenue diagnostics
- Foster a culture of transparency: act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- More than 3 years working in a quantitative analysis role, affiliate marketing and/or e-commerce experience at high tech or data-drive companies
- At least 2 years of experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau or similar (Periscope Data preferred)
- Practical expertise with SQL; BigQuery or experience with streaming data preferred
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients while maintaining high degrees of data integrity
- Experience with anomaly detection and predictive modeling techniques a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Python, R, and/or other data wrangling capabilities are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.