Senior Business Systems Analyst, Finance
The Senior BSA, Finance (Record to Report) is responsible for implementation and ongoing maintenance of Procore Record to Report and Procure to Pay business systems, which includes design, configuration, training, reporting, and support. You will work with Finance team leaders and cross-functionally across other Procore business units to ensure the systems are functioning as expected and implement functional improvements or new systems based on business needs. You will be responsible for security, facilitating system upgrades, communication about system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems. You will also manage and monitor some integrations between financial systems and be part of larger integration initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Manage and support the Record to Report & Procure to Pay processes via systems to SOX standards
- Gather requirements and drive system evaluation process for choosing and implementing new systems
- Design and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies and ensure reliability
- Implement system feature enhancements to systems according to Procore business needs
- Create and maintain system roadmap for all owned systems based on external and internal asks
- Ensure integrations between systems are working as expected and resolve any errors
- Communicate and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime
- Provide day-to-day end user support and deliver end user training where needed by acting as the main internal point of contact for these Plan to Report systems
- Maintain accurate and consistent metadata across all business systems
- Work with IT to administer licensing & permissions and maintain security matrix of roles & permissions
- Maintain updated documentation of process & system configurations
- Work with data team to provide relevant requested data for data warehouse with the business relevance & function
- Develop and provide reporting from systems when requested, train others on building reporting
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience managing business systems such as Intacct or Netsuite, Anaplan, Blackline, Concur; familiarity with Zuora, Salesforce, & Workday is a plus
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, & support
- Ability to triage issues as they come in and escalate where necessary
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to interact with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and work well with all levels of management but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Experience with a ticket/task tracking system (JIRA) a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.