Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Operations at ChowNow
You will be responsible for:
- With general guidance, autonomously administer the monthly and quarterly compensation processes and calculations with the highest level of accuracy, organization, detail and integrity.
- Thoroughly understand and execute calculations on all Revenue Org compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, timely and in compliance with company policy.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to ensure participants are accurately credited for their attainment to quota.
- Track, research and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions within defined processes, SLAs and quality standards.
- Manage and own incentive compensation contests while ensuring compliance.
- Proactively partner with Data and Sales teams to identify, test and scale processes and tools to increase Revenue team efficiency and effectiveness to drive meaningful improvements in revenue growth and identify opportunities to improve processes in support of data integrity.
- Identify and track KPIs that can be scaled across the organization, continually refine forecast models and operational workflows that provide visibility into future performance, enforce SLAs that complement relevant business processes and improve decision making.
- Execute special projects as needed.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s new hire onboarding experience).
- Familiarize yourself with all ChowNow products.
- Understand Sales processes, KPIs, quota, targets and all other metrics directly or indirectly related to Rev Org compensation calculations and reporting.
- Develop a familiarity with all compensation guidelines, processes and timelines.
- Understand the overall Sales process/cycle and how Salesforce along with other tools are used to help manage data and provide source data for compensation calculations, ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Be fully ramped in utilizing Salesforce, Google Sheets, SQL and Tableau to support ad hoc data requests and maintaining recurring reports and dashboards.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Streamline and take ownership of creating new or updating / refining existing documentation for the compensation process.
- Work cross-functionally to scale the commissions process and systems with Company growth, maintaining a focus on continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities/gaps for efficiency and implementing time/resource saving solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert for commissions and bonuses and take over all communication related to inquiries that are submitted by the team via Salesforce cases and Slack.
- Identify root causes of any data issues and propose solutions while working with the Data team.
Within 90 Days, You’ll:
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects, including processes handled by other teams as it relates to commissions and help streamline and automate where applicable.
- Drive the implementation and launch of a new compensation tool for the Revenue organization.
- Be the owner who will track, research and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions, including disputes that come in.
- Have gained deep insight into our client behaviors, diner behaviors, the definition of both success and failure at the client level, and general trends in our ecosystem.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- A minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience in a Compensation, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Data, Accounting or Finance role.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills using Excel and Google Sheets. Proficient with Salesforce and other Data Tools (Tableau, Looker etc).
- High ethics and integrity while maintaining a sense of confidentiality.
- A strong background in reporting & analysis, along with an understanding of compensation best practices, possess superb problem solving aptitude and are highly detail oriented.
- Effective communication and written skills to ensure all inquiries are being handled in a clear and timely manner while ensuring that critical deadlines are being met.
- Proactive mindset and subject matter expertise to provide effective, efficient and accurate information to the team, and continuously finding areas for improvement in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience working cross functionally, especially with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Legal.
- You enjoy working with data, solving business problems and explaining complex data in a way that all levels within the organization can understand. Strong ability to understand and absorb new concepts and act as subject matter expert when needed.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Have an ownership attitude and a scrappy roll up your sleeves mindset to tackle new business challenges and exercising sound decision-making skills.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.