The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As an integral member of the corporate FP&A team, the Sr. Analyst of FP&A will play a key role in supporting The Trade Desk’s G&A functions. We are looking for a team player who will provide exceptional financial support and promote financial discipline across parts of the organization. In this role, you will create financial reports to review with cross-functional leaders to help manage their budgets and refine forecasting. You will help drive continued development of financial processes and encourage adoption of our new planning tool to facilitate improvements in our global cost forecasting accuracy, accountability, and transparency.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work with FP&A team to drive financial accountability by improving the budgeting and forecasting process; developing budget/forecast reporting and templates that will help leaders manage their respective divisions for continued profitable growth
- Learn and expand the use of our new budgeting and reporting systems; suggest process improvements as the tool user base expands
- Assist with real estate reporting to support management decisions to ensure execution of company goals
- Improve capital forecasting and reporting processes
- Perform value added ad-hoc analyses that help drive decision making
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to assist in various close procedures including variance fluctuation analysis, accruals, and other deep-dive analyses
- Continuously take on additional responsibility to improve processes and procedures
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
- Proficient in Excel and financial reporting systems; Hyperion, Tableau & Anaplan knowledge a plus
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and financial reporting
- Strong sense of ownership and proactivity
- Experience in global, multi-subsidiary, multi-currency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and/or CPA a plus.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.