Senior Accountant at GreenPark Sports
As the Senior Accountant, you will partner with the Sr. Director, Operations to aid in strategic planning and will own the day to day finance operations. The position and responsibilities will grow as the company expands.
• Performs timely and accurate month-end and year-end closing of the general ledger.
• Produces operating statement, balance sheet, and trial balance for organization as well as other financial statements as required.
• Performs analytical review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, ensuring transactions are complete and accurate.
• Participates in tasks related to external financial audits, including preparation of supporting documentation for annual financial audit and assisting managers in implementing audit procedures.
• Participates in planning and development of annual budget and forecasts.
• Participates in and supports any key business initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Maintains confidentiality in reviewing and evaluating confidential financial plans and decisions, salary information, and other confidential information.
• Strong knowledge of accounting standards and systems, as well as budgeting principles.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Experience with Quickbooks Online.
• Works under limited guidance; accountable to complete work assignments.
• Knowledge of software publishing and/or game industry is a strong plus.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- 6+ years of working accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- CPA a huge plus!