Senior Accountant at iHerb
The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate financial reporting through the month end close and account reconciliation process.
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Participate in the monthly close process for multiple entities, including journal entries and account reconciliations for various assigned complex accounts
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances and preparing adjusting journal entries, including inventory
- Reconciling customer prepaid duties and taxes with shipping carriers invoices for customs fees
- Preparing monthly variance analysis
- Providing support for audit requests
- Assisting department staff as needed to meet strict deadlines
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for accounting tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of four (4) to five (5) years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, or a combination of education or equivalent work experience. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video