UpKeep, an LA-based tech startup, is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join our growing team here in beautiful Westwood, CA.
We're focused on remaining the leading mobile, cloud-based asset and maintenance management solution by constantly improving our Software as a Service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
The Revenue Manager will:
- Work with Sales, Sales Operations and Legal during contract negotiations and provide guidance on deal structuring to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Provide revenue recognition guidance and training to cross-functional organizations including sales, legal, accounting/finance.
- Liaison with External auditors, present significant item updates, supporting documentation for the quarterly reviews and year-end audits.
- Review reconciliations and other processes within the revenue close process.
- Oversight of accounts receivable operations
- Supervise the coordination and reconciliation of electronic payments and systems
- Prepare weekly AR Aging and key metrics reporting for management.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Sales, Legal, Sales Ops, Finance) to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly booked and revenue recognized in our systems.
- Own collections & drive achievement of performance metrics including past due receivables, disputes, and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) targets.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day accounting and operations of order-to-cash and revenue cycle, from invoicing and collections to revenue recognition issues.
- Responsible for ensuring invoicing and collections are executed in a timely manner.
- Assist with audit requests, ad-hoc projects, and system implementations.
- 3+ years in a Revenue Management role; preferably at a startup with a subscription-based model
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills with the ability to identify gaps and form key recommendations
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with internal teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bachelors degree
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the best Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
UpKeep is the #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 for Usability by Software Advice.
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture? https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
Learn about our hiring process: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.