Revenue Enablement Manager, Onboarding at Procore Technologies
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Revenue Enablement team’s mission is to partner with Procore’s Revenue teams to drive confidence, curiosity and empathy for our customers. To achieve this aim, the team is responsible for training, onboarding, content and curriculum, and communications.
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Enablement professional to up-level the holistic training across our sales onboarding and ongoing learning programs. This position requires constant collaboration with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Field Operations and Enablement teams to continue to build, drive and deliver the Sales Bootcamp program. This role is responsible for creating relevant, valuable and engaging content to deliver impactful and innovative experiences for our new hires from Day 1 of their learning journey; this includes Bootcamp Pre-work and the live Bootcamp program.
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Enablement and will be based out of either Procore HQ in Carpinteria, CA or the Procore office in Austin, TX.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Program manage all aspects of the new hire department onboarding experience, from pre-boarding to rep productivity; Sales Bootcamp thru Certification and competency
- Coordinate with HR, IT, Rev Ops, & Sales Leadership to ensure processes & tools are optimized for new hire productivity, engagement, & satisfaction
- Partner with Sales leadership to establish measurable goals, milestones, and defined metrics in reducing ramp time for sales reps
- Partner with revenue and field leadership to identify opportunities to streamline how we approach product and industry training for key revenue team roles.
- Partner in enablement for our go-to-markets for all current and future products(this includes facilitation, creating training and certifications)
- Develop and maintain strategic and effective reporting systems for sales personnel and management; to drive accountability, engagement, identification of enablement needs, and measurement of program success.
- Execute a blend of training methods to maximize learning retention and scalability. e.g. live classroom training, asynchronous e-learning, live virtual sessions, role-plays, hands-on product workshops, etc
- 5 years of experience in Enablement, Sales Engineering, or Solution Consulting roles
- 3+ years of Sales/CS experience (B2B and SaaS preferred)
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Experience with Sales Training/Coaching Software or LMS, metrics development and reporting
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Experience managing global programs that have had proven success across field sales, services and technical roles
- Exceptional program management and project management skills with track record of success
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales processes
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team
- Committed to lifelong learning
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.