Revenue Billing Specialist at Newegg
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- Responsible for billing and sending vendor invoices
- Create manual invoices per Project Manager (PM) request.
- Review and approve system generated Sales Rebate invoices that align with Proof of Sales (POS).
- Review and approve Marketing Development Fund (MDF) amounts for accrual purposes in accordance with vendor contracts, Proof of Evidence (POE), and Proof of Performance (POP).
- Solve vendor invoice related discrepancies and validate credit memo amounts.
- Monitor outstanding account receivable aging balances and communicate with vendors for payments on a daily basis.
- Contact vendors via email and telephone directly regarding payment status.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner which includes suspending accounts. Process outstanding balance write off in accordance with the Accounting Procedures.
- Present weekly status update on collection activity.
- Assist with auditors request related to EIMS invoices and supporting document i.e. contracts, rebate rules, invoices, payments, and POP/POS/POE documents.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Read Full Job Description