Revenue Analyst - Compensation
We are looking for a Revenue Analyst (Compensation) to support the execution of our sales incentives program. You’ll partner closely with Procore’s finance-led compensation team, provide analysis, and develop strategies that help achieve Procore’s business goals. In this role, you’ll also collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Data Analytics to influence the strategy, design, policies, and guidelines of our sales compensation program. Successful candidates have strong analytical and organization skills, and enjoy working in an innovative, high-growth environment.
This position will report to the Director of Strategy and Planning for our Revenue Operations team and is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Support the compensation and incentive planning for Procore’s sales organization
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the proper plan design, calculation, delivery and execution of sales commissions
- Influence the strategy and development of quarterly sales spiffs to help drive short term business goals
- Lead sales attainment analysis, providing insights into ongoing trends
- Assist with the maintenance and management of a compensation calculator
- Ensure team quotas align with company-wide sales goals and recommend adjustments to meet business objectives, as needed
- Manage the communication of compensation updates through the Field Ops team
- Support exception management of existing compensation policies
- Develop and track compensation metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of the plans and policies
What we’re looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, operations, or other analytical role
- Strong quantitative, statistical, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present strong data-driven storylines and content
- Ability to think critically, anticipate issues, and proactively suggest solutions
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong excel, data collection, and data visualization skills
- Experience with Anaplan is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.