Production Finance Producer at MotorTrend Group
Machines that Move Us.
People who Inspire Us.
Stories that Drive Us.
Check us out: http://bit.ly/MotorTrendG
We are MotorTrend.
With a monthly reach of more than 131 million, MTG is the largest automotive media company in the world. With franchises including MotorTrend, Hot Rod, Automobile, Wheeler Dealers, Roadkill, Best Driver’s Car, and dozens of other world-class brands, we are reimagining storytelling around mobility. Our portfolio brings together Discovery’s #1 TV network for automotive super fans, with our vast automotive digital platform that includes direct-to-consumer products, websites, apps, connected TVs, social, and live events.
The people who work at MotorTrend embody the passion of our content, and wake up every day intent on embracing, entertaining, and empowering the motoring world.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Production Finance Producer (full-time, hourly, regular) This position will be remote to start with a potential to work out of our El Segundo office, and will support the Senior Producer in financial tracking for custom projects, buyers guide, branded integrations, and custom owned and operated production executions.
- Payroll onboarding
- Project actualizing
- Coordinate and track financial transactions between our partner production companies and our finance department
- Production bidding
- Maintain a financial dashboard that allows us to showcase our project actuals
- Expense reports for production cards
- Petty-Cash Reconciliation
- Folder structure management
- 3-5 years previous experience working with external vendors, payroll companies, within a corporate environment. Experience in live action film production strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of production logistics
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft word processing programs
Knowledge of payroll and onboarding
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple requests provided simultaneously
- Ability to learn new software and equipment quickly as we grow and adapt
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills with ability to work individually as well as with a team
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe suite of tools (Photoshop, After Effects, etc) beneficial
- Understanding of common file delivery methods
- Work is performed in in an office that is well lit and ventilated
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.