Manager, Tinder Contract Accounting at Tinder
The Manager, Tinder Contract Accounting will office in West Hollywood, report to the Director of Accounting and oversee the proper financial statement recognition of Tinder’s marketing contracts. This role’s primary activities include reviewing Tinder’s marketing contracts and liaising with the various marketing, finance and legal groups to ensure the appropriate recognition and financial impact in the financial statements while maintaining the appropriate SOX control environment.
- Reviews and documents marketing contracts for cost recognition implications and perform analysis to determine the required accounting treatment.
- Interfaces with internal marketing, legal and finance teams to provide cost recognition guidance during the marketing spend cycle.
- Provides technical assistance to management and internal teams to ensure proper cost recognition treatment in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
- Develop contractual review processes to drive efficiencies and measure, evaluate and improve productivity while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance SOX appropriate control environment.
- 5+ years of related industry experience in a public company.
- Prior experience in reviewing contractual agreements and assessing accounting implications.
- CPA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related field.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced excel and analytical skills to review and analyze complex financial information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- This position requires up to 30% of domestic travel.
Why Match Group?
A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- Catered lunch and dinner provided daily at our LA office
- Casual attire is very okay and you can wear jeans every day
- Drinks and snacks are on us every single day
- Our benefits are pretty amazing
- We have happy hours and special events every month, so there’s always something to celebrate