Manager, Revenue Coordinators at Procore Technologies
Manager, Revenue Coordinators
We’re looking for a Manager, Revenue Coordinators to support Procore’s Revenue team. In this role, you will supervise department coordinators and support a range of projects in a fast-paced environment, always looking for the most productive and efficient way to accomplish your objectives.
As a Manager, Revenue Coordinators, you’re organized, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities in an agile environment. You’re flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both director level and departmental needs.
This exciting career opportunity is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of department coordinators in a fast paced revenue environment
- Manage, prioritize and delegate multiple projects to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Revenue team’s activities and project initiatives
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Collaborate with all executive assistants and coordinators to support events, Quarterly Business Reviews, and cross-department meetings and events
- Create and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within the entire revenue organization (including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Development, Revenue Operations, Enablement, and Strategy)
- Ability to manage the execution of special projects as needed
- Communicate directly, professionally, and on behalf of the coordinator team - this includes interactions with executives, executive assistants, vendors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Supply chain and ordering for office supplies, swag, business cards, etc.
- 2+ years of previous experience managing support level employees
- 3+ years of previous experience administrative experience in a fast paced, professional environment
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in a professional environment
- A good listener and someone who’s not afraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Strong conflict resolutions skills
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast paced environment
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized while providing clarity and direction to the team
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations for large scale events (500+ attendees)
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive).
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.