Manager of Revenue Accounting at Anduril
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive the the implementation of a revenue recognition management system that results in clear reporting and forecasting for management.
- Review customer contracts, communicate across multiple teams, and complete revenue recognition schedules in compliance with ASC 606.
- Actively participate in the monthly financial close process including preparation of journal entries, working closely with external teams to obtain applicable month-end reporting, and performing certain reconciliations as needed.
- Assist with annual audits including preparing supporting schedules, quarterly revenue/deferred revenue summaries, and variance analysis for related GL accounts.
- Assist in formulation of internal controls and policies in compliance with SOX, IPO readiness, and GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years experience in accounting. Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- 2+ years experience with revenue recognition management of unique, high-dollar, long-duration, complex contracts with subsequent modifications
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Strong technical skills - Excel, ERP systems, analytical and extreme attention to detail