The Manager, Finance Transformation Consulting ICH will work collaboratively with ICH implementations leadership to achieve internal and customer facing objectives. Specifically, the Manager will be focused on intercompany solution implementations. Within this rapidly growing implementation services practice, key responsibilities of the manager include advancement & coordination/execution of internal operational procedures/protocols, supporting implementation team preparedness/success and ongoing customer relationship management. This position will manage a team of Financial Transformation Consultants responsible for successful implementations of the ICH solution to our clients.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Forecasts implementation services resources and revenue to ensure alignment to the overall plan. Identifies gaps and comes up with solutions to solve to protect revenue, brand, and customer satisfaction.
- Partners with Value Architecture on statements of work and project scoping as well as coordination of implementation services proposal/statement of work coordination/development.
- Monitors health of Implementation projects within the team including: Timely completion of customer implementations
- Manage Milestones and monitor project management dashboards
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently Participate in client escalations when needed such as serving as a resource on complex/challenging customer facing projects, providing process analysis, mapping, and flow charting for solution design (for quality/consistency), and reviewing functional/technical requirements with project team
- Track customer support cases and facilitate internal/customer communications through resolution
- Seek out and analyze customer feedback to continuously improve delivery quality and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with Client Marketing regarding Customer Case Study and Reference programs.
- Facilitate customer engagement in BlackLine sponsored knowledge sharing events and/or “community” building opportunities Deploy and support implementation related operational standards/process improvements such as executing and reinforcing Implementation Methodology, setting realistic short and long-term goals for continuous improvements, and managing effectively to accomplish those goals
- Provide Weekly updates to implementation team members and update team project log with current project status info
- Manage team performance effectively, participating in hiring processes as well as managing the overall growth and development of the assigned team.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+ years relevant experience in (implementation expertise, solutioning, technical account management, etc.), At least 2 years in a leadership role (team lead or manager experience)
Education: Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High proficiency/aptitude with Excel, Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, project management and collaboration tools
- Strong financial acumen to advise, guide, counsel FTCs on best financial practices during implementations
- A problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional project management skills
- A team player that works well with internal and external stakeholders alike
- Adept client relationship manager who can engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work amidst ambiguity, take initiative independently, and manage multiple project efforts simultaneously
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Paramount business acumen
- Effective presentation skills including professional command/presence
- MBA highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.